If you’re looking for the very best carpet cleaning service in the Walla Walla Valley – here it is!
What does “Carpet Cleaning at its Best” entail? All this and more..
• FREE Cleaning Inspection and Quote
Plus a FREE bottle of non-residual non-toxic Spot and Stain Remover, yours to keep whether you choose to use our services or not. All our Cleaning Quotes are written up front, and there will be no bait and switch advertising or high pressure sales tactics!
• Exclusive 7 Step Cleaning Process for consistently beautiful results!
- Thorough Vacuuming With Commercial Machine
- Hand Tool Vacuuming for the door jamb, corners and edges.
- Pre-Condition and Pre-Spot with non-toxic products
- Hot Water Extraction – powerful vacuum allows us to achieve 2-6 hour dry times
- Carpet Protector Restoration – highly recommended for maximum cleaning results
- Post Grooming – takes out all the cleaning marks and fluffs the pile
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you’re not totally thrilled with our service, we’ll reclean for free, or refund your money. No fuss, no arguing.
• Powerful Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction System.
Believe it or not, there is such a thing as Carpet Cleaning Education. In fact, there is a lot involved in understanding carpet contruction, cleaning chemistry, and soil extraction technology. The IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) is the largest certification organization in the industry. We have been IICRC Certified, and continue to expand our education by regularly attending industry relevant classes and seminars.
Beautiful Carpets and Floors has been in business for many years and is referred by some of the top flooring installers, realtors, and property managers in the Walla Walla Valley. Check out or Testimonials page to read referrals by dozens of thrilled clients.
• We are an owner/operator business!
This translates into far superior customer service and and ability to create flexible solutions for your needs on the spot! As owner, I am far more concerned with the level of quality we provide than a minimum wage, poorly trained “hireling”!